Appropriate use and disclosure of personal information is a concern to every organization and at GSPU we take very seriously our responsibility in handling confidential client information including personal information. We have developed privacy policies to ensure that all client information is used only as one would expect it to be used
Our privacy policies may be summarized as follows:
- Personal information will only be collected, used and disclosed for the intended purpose of the completion of the services that you have requested.
- We will only collect the information that we require for the completion of the services and we will obtain consent for the collection of any information.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure the information will be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the completion of the services.
- Personal information, in both paper and electronic format, will be protected from unauthorized access.
- Clients may contact their service partner at any time to enquire as to the details of their personal information on file with GSPU to ensure it is up-to-date and have it amended as necessary.
Should you have any questions or concerns on a privacy issue and you do not feel it is appropriate to discuss it with your service partner.